FreeHEP - Vector Graphics
The VectorGraphics package comes with the following features:
- Image (bitmap) Formats available: GIF, JPEG, PNG and PPM.
- Vector Graphics Formats available: EMF, PDF, PostScript, EPS, SVG and SWF.
- Simple ExportDialog provided which can be added to application and allows user to choose from any of the
available formats and set format specific options.
- No need to change user's painting code, the
class can be used anywhere where the standard `java.awt.Graphics` or `java.awt.Graphics2D` classes are used.
- Packaged in a per-format jar file, which when added to the CLASSPATH becomes available.
- Base classes provided to allow easy extension for new formats.